- United States
- 0 Review
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Sightseeing by Air Conditioned Vehicle (SIC)
- Twin sharing room
- Two way Airport Transfers
UNITED STATES IN 8 DAYS
- Day 1 Arrive New York City Arrive Newark International Airport. Meet And Greet. Free at own leisure to do some independent exploring.
- Day 2 New York City New York City is one of the world’s most exciting cities, buzzing with atmosphere and packed with fascinating sights and great shops. On today’s guided sightseeing tour, see the major attractions-Broadway, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, bustling Chinatown, City Hall, Wall Street, and Trinity Church. This evening, choose from the many fine restaurants the city has to offer or maybe enjoy a famous Broadway show.
- Day 3 New York City – Corning – Niagara Falls Depart Manhattan, heading northwest across New Jersey through the Pocono Mountains and into upstate New York, arriving in Corning at midday. Late this afternoon, cross the border at Rainbow Bridge and proceed to the Canadian side of the Niagara River in the province of Ontario. Spend the next two nights in beautiful Niagara Falls.
- Day 4 Niagara Falls ( Continental Breakfast) On this morning’s sightseeing tour, behold the spectacular falls for amazing close-ups. Your afternoon is free, so consider hopping aboard the “People Mover” (local transport) to visit attractions such as the Butterfly Conservatory, Gre at Gorge Adventure, Botanical Gardens, and Niagara Parks Greenhouse, or maybe ride the aerial cable car. NOTE: Operation of the Maid of the Mist cruise is subject to favourable weather and/or river conditions. Also note, October 2 4 is the last day of operation for the Maid of the Mist tours. After this date, or when weather is unfavourable, a walking tour through the scenic tun nels will be substituted.
- Day 5 Niagara Falls – Philadelphia (Continental Breakfast) Head southeast through the Appalachian Mountains and into the Susquehanna River Valley. Then, on to the handsome city of Philadelphia for an overnight stay.
- Day 6 Philadelphia – Washington DC Area The birthplace of American independence, the “City of Brotherly Love” is steeped in history. Your morning orientation tour focuses on the historic landmarks, then on to the U.S. capital and seat of government, Washington DC, for a 2-night stay. Later, join the optional outing, featuring dinner followed by a tour of the city’s most famous monuments and memorials.
- Day 7 Washington DC Area The nation’s capital is a sightseeing treasure trove, and your half-day tour with a Local Guide features the Korean, Vietnam, and National WWII Memorials, Arlington National Cemetery, and other wellknown sights. Stop for photos at the White House and Capitol Hill. The afternoon is free. Your Tour Director will suggest independent activities for exploring this fascinating city.
- Day 8 Depart New York The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to Dulles or Reagan International Airports are included. You can also extend your holiday with extra nights and explore Washington DC further with a variety of exciting optional excursions. For passengers who would like to return to New York City, the motorcoach will transfer you to Newark International Airport (please schedule flights after 5:30 pm) or to the Excelsior Hotel at no additional cost.
1. Twin sharing room Accommodation in 3 / 4 / 5 Star hotels.
2. Sightseeing by Air Conditioned vehicle SIC.
3. Service of an English speaking guide on full tour.
4. Two way Airport Transfers.
5. Meals as per Itternary.
1.Travel Insurance ( RM )
2.Visa By Own
3.Items of personal nature viz., phone calls, Table drinks, porterage, Laundry and Etc.