- 0 Review
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Sightseeing by Air Conditioned Vehicle (SIC)
- Twin sharing room
- Two way Airport Transfers
NORTH INDIA IN 6 DAYS
- Day 1 Arrive Delhi(MOB) Upon arrival in DELHI , meet and assist by our local agent. Transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 2 Delhi – Jaipur (B/L/D)After breakfast, depart for Jaipur and upon arrival check-in at hotel and lunch at hotel. Proceed for sight-seeing tour visiting the City Palace, the residence of the Raja family, renounce for its stunning architectures. Follow by a visit to the 18th Century Observatory and if time permitting, Jaipur‘s famous carpets and silks cottage industries. Enjoy a special dinner at a local restaurant. Stay the night in Jaipur.
- Day 3 Jaipur (B/L/D)After breakfast, proceed for a fantastic sightseeing tour of Amer Fort; the ancient capital of Jaipur and enjoy an elephant back ride to ascend the Fort Palace. After lunch proceed for Birla Temple and a visit to the oldest gem cutting center. Dinner and puppet show for the evening. Stay the night stay in Jaipur.
- Day 4 Jaipur – Agra (B/L/D) After breakfast, depart for Agra. Arrive in Agra and check – in at your hotel. After lunch at hotel, Proceed with tour of Taj Mahal(TAJ . Taj Mahal one of the Seven Wonders of the MAHAL closes on Friday)World was built by Shah Jahan to immortalize his love for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Also visit to the historical famous Agra Fort built in 1569 during the great Mughal era. Stay overnight in Agra.
- Day 5 Delhi – Kuala Lumpur (B/L/D)After an early breakfast depart for Delhi. Lunch provided at a local restaurant in Delhi. Proceed for sightseeing tour of the Old and New Delhi, visiting the Rajgat, India Gate, The parliament and Secretariat buildings, the Bahai Lotus Temple and in due time to arrive at the airport in the evening to board your flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- Day 6 Arrive Kuala Lumpur – Penang (MOB)Flight arrived in the morning – End of Tour
1.Accomodation 3/4/5 Star Hotel Full Board ( Twin sharing )
2.Private transportation using air-conditioned vehicle.
3.English Speaking local tour guide cum Driver.
1.Entrance fees to visit monuments and places of interest.
2.Travel Insurance (RM )
3.India Visa(RM 188.00 with 2 Photo white b/g2x2 in)
4.Items of personal nature viz., phone calls, Table drinks, porter age, Tipping, Laundry and Etc.