- 0 Review
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Sightseeing by Air Conditioned Vehicle (SIC)
- Twin sharing room
- Two way Airport Transfers
JAPAN IN 5 DAYS
- Day 1 Arrive Tokyo(MOB)Arrive in Tokyo you will be welcomed by our representative & handed over to your respective guide, transferred to a hotel in Tokyo. Overnight stay at Tokyo.
- Day 2 Mt Fuji-Hakone(L)Depart Hamamatsucho Bus terminal for Mt.Fuji by motorcoach (120mins).Stop off at the Fuji visitor Center for Mt –Fuji related information and exhibits(20mins).Drive up to the 5th station on Mt Fuji itself and enjoy the view from 2,300 metres above sea level(30 Mins).Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch (vegetarian meal available please indicate number of vegetarians in group at booking).Take a cruise on lake Ashi aboard a large sightseeing boat modelled after a pirate ship(15 mins).Ride an aerial cableway up and down Mt Komagatake for a aweeping view of beautiful Hakone national park(50 mins).Return to Tokyo by motorcoach(120 mins).Tour disbands upon arrival in Ginza(Tokyo).Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 3 Nikko World Heritage(L)Leave Hamamatsucho Bus terminal aboard a deluxe motorcoach.The highlight of this tour is world famous Toshagu Shrine, the mausoleum of the first Tokogawa Shogun. The complex features many interesting and colourfull structures. Enjoy a Japanese style lunch at a local restaurant. Take a drive up a winding road with 20 hairpin curves. Lake Chuzenji at the foot of Mt nantai is known for its depth the deepest point measures 161.5 mters.for departures between October 11 –November 4 visits to lake Chuzenji and kegon waterfall may be substited to either of Rinnoji Taiyuin temple,futarasan shrine,Kirifuri and waterfall or tamozawa family residence due to the heavy traffic jam at iroha-zaka slope. This will be announced by the tour guide during the tour. About 100m(351ft) in height, this is one of Japan’s three finest waterfalls.Irohazaka winding road take a drive down winding road with 28 hairpin curves. The roads going up and down the hill are different. Tour disbands upon arrival Ginza or Shinjuku. Tour participants return to their hotels or elsewhere on their own. Information on return transportation will be provided. For motorcoach tours, arrival in Tokyo may be delayed due to traffic conditions.Overnightstay at hotel.
- Day 4 Panoramic Tokyo(L)Leave Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and visit the following places by bus. Tokyo tower, enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the observatory (40 min).Japanese Garden and Tea Ceremony, participate in a traditional tea ceremony at the Happoen Japanese Garden (35 min).Have a barbecue lunch at Chinzanso Restaurant. Imperial Palace plaza, make a short stop photos at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace (30 min).Sumida River Cruise, enjoy a 40minute boat ride on the Sumidagawa Line from Hinode Pier on Tokyo bay to Asakusa.This river was instrumental in the development of Tokyo.Asakusa kannon Temple and Nakamise dori Sensoji is the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo. The promenade leading to the temple, called Nakamise dori is lined on both sides by many small food and souvenier shops (40 Mins).See Ginza, the most celebrated shopping district in Tokyo, en route to Hamamatsucho Bust terminal. Drop off service provided between 5.30-6.00. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 5 Depart Tokyo Free time at your own leisure until time to transfer to airport for departure.
1. Twin sharing room Accommodation in 3 / 4 / 5 Star hotels
2. Meal as Per Itternary
3. Sightseeing by Air Conditioned Coach (SIC)
4. Service of an English speaking guide on full tour
5. Two way Airport Transfers
6. Entrance fees to visit monuments and place of interest
1.Travel Insurance ( RM )
2.Items of personal nature viz., phone calls, Table drinks, porterage, Laundry and Etc.
3.Visa On arrival (Malaysian Biometric passport)